There are several types of registration options:
- One-Day Registration – $10 for single day (walk-in only)
Friday or Saturday options available.
- Two-Day Registration – $15 for both days
Allows access to both days of the convention.
- Two-Day Registration + T-Shirt – $30 for both days
Allows access to both days of the convention and a t-shirt.
We also have a military discount available for all military members and their families. One-day badges are available for $8 each and two-day badges are available for $12 each when you present a valid military ID. These discounted badges are available as walk-in only.
Attendees who pre-register for the event will be able to pick up their badges and any other merchandise must faster at the NerdaCon registration desk. Attendees who are buying a badge as a walk-in will also be able to purchase their badge and other merchandise at the NerdaCon registration desk.
Children age 6 and under are admitted free of charge with a paying adult (parent or guardian ages 18+).[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row layout=”wide” margintop=”0″ marginbottom=”0″ paddingtop=”0″ paddingbottom=”0″ border_width=”0″ border_color=”#e8e8e8″ bg_attachment=”scroll” bg_repeat=”repeat” bg_stretch=”false” bg_parallax=”false” video_bg=”false” video_quality=”default” vid_opacity=”70″ video_overlay_opac=”70″][vc_column width=”1/1″]
2-Day Registration + NerdaCon T-Shirt
- You will need your Eventbrite confirmation email (either printed or on a mobile device) and photo ID with your name (this MUST match the name of the person who registered – no exceptions) in order to pick up your badge. This can include any government-issued ID (driver’s license, state-issued ID card), student ID card, passport, etc. Alternate forms of identification are up to the discretion of the NerdaCon organizers and directors.
- You may only pick up a badge that belongs to you. You may not pick up a badge belonging to someone else.
- Minors without a form of identification will need an adult relative to present their ID to pick up the attendee’s badge.
By purchasing a badge from NerdaCon, you are agreeing to abide by all policies stated here and all laws in the state of Georgia. Your purchased attendance badge will grant you access to the convention as printed on the badge for the dates and/or times printed on them. Badges remain the property of NerdaCon, and must be surrendered on request by a NerdaCon staff member. Access to all areas rented by the NerdaCon event require a NerdaCon event badge to be present and displayed at all times. Persons without a badge in any NerdaCon event spaces will be required to buy a membership or be asked to leave the event area. Persons needing to pick up their badges will be allowed to visit the NerdaCon information desk in order to pick up their badges and other merchandise.
Please note: There will be no refunds given at this time for attendee registration. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any special circumstances.
All attendees that purchase a NerdaCon badge are agreeing to be bound to our attendance policies and any other applicable policies. A copy of our attendance policy can be found on our attendance policy page.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]