- You and all other panel members are required to abide by the Attendance Policy.
- You are required to submit a panel registration form before we approve of your panel.
- Panels may not deviate from what is submitted to us. This includes length of time for the panel, number of active panelists, and content of the panel.
- Panels may not contain any adult content of any kind or any other inappropriate content that is not suitable for audiences of all ages. Please keep this in mind when submitting a panel.
- All accepted panels come with two panelist badges. Any additional panelists for a panel outside of the first two provided badges will be required to purchase a regular attendee badge. Please be aware of this when submitting panels with multiple panelists.
- You must inform us beforehand if you cannot attend and run your panel at the convention. Failure to do so will result in loss of panel submission privileges for the following year’s convention.
NerdaCon isn’t responsible for lost or damaged property.
NerdaCon reserves the right to deny any panel submissions, as well as cancel any panel that we deem is inappropriate, before or during the convention. Violation of the policies may result in the panel being closed down and may also result in the removal of the panelists from the convention grounds depending on the severity of the event.
By hosting a panel at NerdaCon you agree to the panel policy and attendance policy.
NerdaCon reserves the right to make changes to these policies at any time.
Last Updated: September 2016[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]